Zeolite : The Alchemy Of Water, Air, Fire And Earth

Clinoptilolite Zeolite has proven to be a deeply purifying mineral for cleansing and detox protocols.

"Detox" has become the buzz-word of the millennium, and many people detox without understanding why they're doing it, or what they're detoxing. Here's the deal in a nutshell: Toxicity occurs when the body is unable to eliminate toxins more quickly than the body accumulates them.

^Clinoptilolite zeolite is a non-toxic, deeply detoxifying, alkalizing dietary supplement earth clay that can be taken internally and externally to help rid the body of toxins such as heavy metals, ammonia, and other harmful environmental chemicals. Benefits increase with continued usage. It naturally holds a negative charge and will bond with toxins for safe and effective removal. It can also be used externally for face and body masks, or added into bath water for a detoxifying bath.

Clinoptilolite Zeolite originated millions of years ago when lava and volcanic ash fell into the sea and boiled there (zeo = to boil, lite = stone).

A Swedish mineralogist named Freiherr Cronstedt officially discovered zeolites in scientific terms in 1756. However, powdered zeolite has been used by people throughout history in all parts of the world where these volcanic deposits can be found. Humans most likely received the idea when watching wildlife that were naturally attracted to occasional consumption of the mineral substance.

 How Does Zeolite Work?


Natural clinoptilolite zeolite is an arrangement of silica and alumina tetrahedra.Silica (SI02) is the second most common element on our planet next to oxygen. Everyone knows we can't live without oxygen, but many people don't realize they also cannot live without silica. On a microscopic level zeolite has a 3-dimensional honeycomb-shaped crystalline structure that maintains a negative magnetic charge, which acts like a "cage", drawing in and capturing positively charged toxins in the bloodstream, tissues and gastrointestinal tract.

It is believed that approximately 40% of clinoptilolite binds to toxins in the gut, with the other 60% pulling out toxins in the blood and cellular matter. These harmful materials are then safely encapsulated within the zeolite molecule and removed from the body via the urine and the stools, usually within 6-8 hours after consuming.

Clinoptilolite zeolite (only this form of zeolite is suitable for medicinal purposes) acts as a natural buffer that is a non-toxic way to safely remove all positively charged heavy metals from the body, plus other materials like ammonia, nitrosamines, plastic residues, pesticides and toxic chemicals like dioxin.

Furthermore, clinoptilolite zeolite can disarm free-radicals, bind and remove toxic substances and regulate Ph levels.


Write a comment

Comments: 0

Follow us:



The Clay Cure Co.

Scope Complex Unit C

Wills Road

TQ9 5XN Totnes 

Tel: Mobil:  +44(0)7971522429

       Office:  +44(0)1803862259

Email: theclaycure(at)gmail.com


VAT Reg. No: GB 284 3833 78 

Important notice to customers outside the UK

Products shipped internationally from the UK may be subject to import taxes and duties imposed by local governments. The customer is the importer of record and therefore is responsible for all import taxes, duties, and customs clearance fees. Any additional taxes, fees, or other charges necessary to clear the parcel through customs will need to be paid in full by the customer. Orders will normally be cleared through customs by our courier on behalf of the customer with all taxies, duties and fees being paid to the courier upon delivery. We have no control over these taxes, duties or fees. VAT registered companies may be able to reclaim import VAT through their VAT return, but we are unable to advise on this and recommend contacting the local customs office for further information.

open hours:

Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 5pm

we are: